thx Yes, you dont have to be employed by the company to file for I-140.

They can do GC as a "Prospective Employee" & for "future employment".

jennette mccurdy dating nathan kress-32jennette mccurdy dating nathan kress-77jennette mccurdy dating nathan kress-88

This guy somehow signed it so that he could get his salary. How many days can he legally stay in the US before he finds one more job gets new H1B. Can he transfer his H1B visa to a new company or does he need to apply for a new H1B visa (which is within the cap)? Incase if he doesn't find a job within the legally permitted time, what are his options apart from going back? Will he have any problem when he tries to transfer his H1B after the legally permitted time?

The employer eventually paid him the salary after signing the resignation document. I would really appreciate if anyone can please help me with this questions. I am on H1-B which expired on June 18th (extension filed) and my I-485 is pending since Sep 2007.

That makes it $395 per application or $790 for two applications.

Maybe your lawyer gave you incorrect advice about the fees??

2) Since my H1-Extension is no received I cannot transfer it now but I get it I will transfer it.

3) Can I join my new employer using my EAD (which was not used with my current employer) invoking AC21 and 180 period is passed since the 485 Application receipt date (Sep 14th) 4) If I join using EAD, will my wife be out of status as H4 will be void, however her EAD is under process but not yet received.If an employer fires an employee and continues to give severance pay for a couple of months, do they usually cancel H1B immediately or wait for the period of severance pay before cancelling H1B?Hi, One of my friends got fired from a company and the company made him to sign a document that he was resigning.5 is the CORRECT fee for 485 765 131 including the bio-metric fees. How else did one get received correctly and one get messed up!!??As gsc999 said peoples here mostly know about "Employment Based GC" not much about "Family Based GC" .... c) Forget about he goes to Jail/not is it impossible to get your "Marriage Certified" or at least put the Application before March 31st ? Based on that a lawyer can guide you but if you dont have a Marriage Certficate no one can really help... d) Lets the Justice system decide he goes to Jail or not but if unfortunately he is convicted and goes to Jail for 18 months do you want to live/continue your marriage with him after he comes out ?Some wouldn't pay on time, some wouldn't pay at all, some wouldn't give vacations and some where just a**ho*es. I hope one day they realize that there are other honest ways of making money, than harassing your own countrymen. Title: Creating American Jobs and Ending Offshoring Act Sponsor: Sen Durbin, Richard [IL] (introduced 9/21/2010) Cosponsors Sen Dorgan, Byron L. S.-based business and expand it overseas would no longer be allowed to defer U. looks like u have some more knowledge in these matters.